Wednesday, November 2, 2011

28 Weeks!



Hey all,

I wanted to post a picture of my belly at 28 weeks.. I'm starting to feel like a small house  :)  but the Dr says my weight gain is right on track...

Today we had another monthly appointment.  We really look forward to these appointments because there are no weird tests/ machines ect.  they actually make us feel like a normal expecting couple at least for 30 minutes!  It was another good appointment.  We received a copy of all of the letters that the Dr;s in the cities sent to my regular Dr.  I was really impressed with how detailed all of there letters were.. they really have a plan in place which makes us feel a little at ease.  The plan is still to have a C-section at 39 weeks.  They are suggesting that I be in the Minneapolis area starting at 37 weeks just in case I would go into labor early.... I dont feel like being stuck in Wahpeton in a blizzard and in labor...So details for that are still being worked out.  We will continue to keep everyone posted on any updates.

I also came across a link on one of my Spina Bifida Blogs for this book and its to cute not to share... it brought tears to my eyes.  I hope you all enjoy it!

http://www.myspinabifidabook.org/pdf/SpinaBifidaBook_Eng.pdf

No comments: