Wednesday, December 7, 2011

32 Weeks, a few updates and we have a C-Section date!!!





Yesterday we had our first BioPhysical Ultrasound, and baby Wiberg scored 8 out of 8!!!  :) This was great news that means hes progressing like hes suppose to.  We also had our bi-weekly check up today with Dr. Halvorson... these appointments have now been changed to weekly due to a increase in blood pressure.  I am also suppose to stop by the clinic a few times a week to have it checked... I'm hoping that reducing my salt intake and a little more rest at night that it will go back down.  I don't need anything else to worry about.  This coming Friday we will also have our first Nonstress Test so im hoping that, that will turn out great as well. 

Next Friday we head back to Minneapolis for our monthly ultrasound.  We will also learn a little more about the C-section..Which is scheduled for January 23rd.  Its hard to believe that this date is only 6 1/2 weeks away! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!  We are SO excited to bring our little peanut into this world.  This whole pregnancy thing is very hard.  So many things that we dont know/wont know until hes here.  At that point we will handle each thing that we are faced with.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week! 

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much."

3 comments:

Megs said...

Can't wait for Jan 23rd!!

Heather said...

I know! Me either!

Karen said...

I am counting down the days with you. Can't wait to meet your little guy.