Tuesday, January 10, 2012

37 week appt

Good afternoon all,

It's been a few weeks since I've updated so let me get all of you caught up on this craziness!

Starting on December 30th I was put on moderate bed rest due to my blood pressure. I have to lay on my left side 3 times/ day for 2 hours at a time. I guess I better enjoy my rest now as in less then two weeks I won't even know what rest is!! I have also relocated to Minneapolis. My mom and I got here this past Sunday. We are staying in a very nice townhouse in Plymouth thanks to my wonderful sister and her friend Mel. Talk about a life saver. We have managed to venture out a little bit there is a target and a little strip mall only a mile away. We take naps and watch a little tv as there are only 3 channels but they are network so we were able to take in 2 hours of the bachelor last night!

This morning I had an appointment. It was a interesting drive there as the garmin thought it would be a super idea to bring us downtown in rush hour. Some how we made it.... Im still not sure how!

The appointment was our typical bio physical u/s and NST. They are no longer doing detailed ultrasounds because delivery is so close there are only watching to make sure Westin is still getting 8 out of 8. Which he did today! Now don't go back until next Tuesday. Unless something comes up but at least if it does I'm in the right place!

Travis will come sometime this weekend and then work from down here next week. So I'm really looking forward to that. I just wish we could have our puppies here sure miss them little guys!

We don't get internet at the house so we are sitting at a caribou coffee on our iPads we look so smart :). But I just wanted to get in a quick update. I will keep everyone updated with any changes. Can you even believe it.... Westin will be here in 13 days. Which reminds me, this morning the nurse asked me how I was feeling about everything.. And my response was " I'm scared shitless" it took her a second and then said... You know I've never had anyone be so honest. ha made me laugh! I hope you all continue to enjoy the nice weather.

I found this funny quote and and had to share....

" When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did, in his sleep-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Lots of love

Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather - thanks for the update. Glad to hear everything is on track and that you didn't have any surprises at your appt.

Karen

P.S. We miss you at work